Monday, November 13, 2006


so today I went out and bought some socks and junk, and I went to this guitar store and I found this, I want it it's gay hahahah and it would be sooo funny to own that guitar, it's a fender I forget what kind
I bought a cappo well it doesn't look like that it's a bit cheaper version of that
but whatever I'm gonna learn to play more chords and play them in higher tune.
today was my day off and now I'm just chillin, my friend ashley is supposed to come visit me with in two months I'm quite excited about that
besides all that I've been having a good time, work is good, but I feel like I need to earn more money, so I'm taking up a second job.... :S I just want money to save for mexico I feel like i could get a better paying job I dunno I'm thinking of applying at the post office just to see if I get the job...
wouldn't kill right? I sure hope not

on the weekend I went to my friend jesse's place we played risk and xbox360 till 5 in the morning on friday and on saturday, I'm pooped from two all nighters

Anyways I'm hoping to buy this real soon!

hmm I can't wait they're like the size of an arm cost about 30 dollars though but totally worth it!

2 comments:

RUTH said...

me gusta la rosa

xbrauliox said...

qual rosa chulita?