Wednesday, November 08, 2006

hmm so I have been a busy busy man!!!
things I have been doing lately
I've been working, now I have a legit job monday to friday 9 - 5 and after work I go straight to the gym, I get off at 8pm then I'm home chill for a bit then I go to sleep
so after 3 months of being off of n0 explode which was my pre work out drink I'm on cell mass


so I'm getting back into the serious work out now and my friend gave me a full tub of protien


and I have been logging all of my work outs like I did before, so I'm pretty stoked about it now it rules

and lately I've been listening to

better luck next time
park
all that remains
mest

and I have been volounteering at the boys and girls club, they're supposed to give me a job so if they do it'll be my weekend job, and I'm just starting to save up for mexico cause that's all I have been thinking about is to go there and start learning how to tattoo

but basically my life is pretty much busy lately, and I'm in a I don't give a fuck mood
time to sleep

No comments: