Tuesday, June 06, 2006

things I'm really stoked on

in no particular order

-

-

-

-
I hear that invader zim is coming back on the air...
don't ask me for source but Iwas watching satelite and I saw this...

*****************************************************************

i have busted my elbow once again, skateboarding
great I have to seek hospital now cause I have damaged it worse then it already is
but I did have a great session with friends....
surgery here I come

My ipod shuffle died the other day, I never knew this thing was a big part of my life, Imean everytime I leave to go to work it's with me, when I work out it's with me, and now that it passed away, I have nothing to listen to, so I'm looking to buy a new one
hopefully an ipod the size of a 4gig or 20...
ebay here I come....
so long shuffle, you will be missed



damn arto almost died
I remember this video a long time ago
crazy, just crazy watch the first part of the video

No comments: