Tuesday, June 27, 2006

things are good, looking much better then they were before

I went skating the other day didn't really do much
kinda stayed off the hard tricks didn't want to land on my broken busted ass elbow

Ihave yet to see the doctor


however I did go out and ask this girl I kept procrastinating about, she gave me her number but said she had a boyfriend, I guess it's off to a good friendship...?
who knows
I felt a little stupid about asking her to hang out even though she's got a boyfriend
whatever

other then that things are good

I've been very lazy about drawing
I have been an asshole, I promised a friend i'd draw them some crowns
but I have yet to even start....
so thursday I'm gonna finish them hopefully I can finish it or even get a heads start

stoked on the hiptop3/sidekick3

on with the pictures




No comments: