Thursday, June 15, 2006

one step at a time

the extent of some people
this person is to be admired
hmm well admired may be a bit too much
but defintaly someone to look up to, cause not many people would persue something like this, takes courage to stand up to a lot of people

stolen sidekick


I'm going to stop talking about tattoos, seems like a lot of people talk about this, and it's getting big I mean I see so many people getting them done, when I was young it was a big deal to me, sort of a rebelious thing to do, now I see it as something to look back on, things that mean the world to me, it's more personal then something to flash around. I love art and art is can tell stories that will last a lifetime, not sure if you understand what I'm saying
I don't want to be that kid that flashes his tattoos for credibilty, one-up, or show off, so I'm not gonna sit here and show you or tell you what I'm getting. and I'm done with that, they are my stories to remind me of good and bad times I have in my life these stories will last a life time I will look back and think wow this reminded me of the time... or this means so much to me I'm glad I can look at it and think..., and someday I will share these stories with the ones I love.

Work well work has hit an all time low
if I hear an argument from work I'm calling it quits so let's wait for an update and a story so far things aren't looking good

I'm excited for school, and school oh boy I will stick this to the bitter end
I may start janurary 2007
things look good, I just have one obstacle to overcome and I'm there

for now I need rest and relax from the stress I've been having

No comments: