Monday, June 12, 2006

I can't help but think that all this wonderful stuff will come to a halt, as my life has it's ups and downs, trust me most of them are downs, because happyness in my life is short lived. By that I mean if something great goes right, something bad has to happen, great, for every action there is a reaction, for every wonderful thing there is a horrible outcome.... I don't know if I want to call this karma or not
I hope things go great after this departure of my job, I no longer get angry at my job, I no longer get angry at the person that confuses part of my life because I have something to look forward to, I see it as this, the hardest part is near, I've worked so hard to accomplish something... it will pay in the end, at least I hope so.

I wonder what will happen when I get there, I know I will do or say something crazy
see to me when I see something I want I have to have it no matter what obstacle I will sacrafice anything to have something I'm really destined
when I come back I will be a glorious man or a defeated soldier.



I have 3 job interviews this week
I will start to save my money, I need 1600, a flight to happyness

I may start school in jan instead

1 comment:

Sanguchi said...

Who's the girl that is making you this happy?? I wonder... I wonder...