Monday, May 15, 2006

well today I did nothing
except! haha went to get glasses 512 for a pair of spectacles
geez I'm glad I'm covered for vision at work I had some money left over from when I went to london, I had about 100 pounds got back about 220, and I put aobut 230 on my debit so I should see about 250 back oh they better give me some back
for some reason it seems like I did something wrong

anyways I drew up a picture for a friend but he wanted something else
oh well just another collection



I fucked up on the cemetri of the light
I got pissed off about that when I looked at it from afar
oh well

today I went and saw mission impossible iii
I haven't seen the prequels at all, and it seemed like you didn't have to anyways, tom cruise is a slickster who does these so called impossible missions yet they seem to finish them, ironic?
should have called it something else accomplished missions.
Don't get me wrong I think tom cruise is a good actor, but geez this movie was complete garbage especially the near the very end, where his wife asks him what he does
some of the the things they did were too predictable and all these crazy gadgets that were used... made me think of mcgyver
I watched this movie cause my friend jasdave asked me to go, not really a fan of the crazy action movies

anyways I got asked to play in a band with this guy marc, he used to play in 9 to 5, an old ass hc band from back then
we talked a bit about our past bands I met him at the toad (a pub, this pub sucks, I hate that I see washed up kids at this place, but hey it's cool cause it's hip to be there, and I'm not bashing it cause of the alchohol purpose cause my friends drink) well we started talking about starting a band, so this should be exciting, not that I'm into hardcore much, I kinda steered into the pop punk band and he said ok he's down, great! Also this guy tom asked me to play in a band awesome more people, I love this music is my passion

I had a somewhat crappy weekend, someone told me something, caught me off guard they said they aren't happy with themselves (the way they see themselves in the mirror) I was bothered by this. I don't think a human can be a perfect specimen, or you know what maybe it can, but what's perfect to us? is perfection something we see because someone else is admired more?
I sat there trying to convince this person that they were fine, but I wasn't able to accomplish this at all
made me upset, friends with problems like this seems very awkward thing to talk about with them

also my crappy weekend consisted of working with this girl at my work, she tries to boss me around but she's only been working there for 3 weeks, pisses me off, I hate her, she's a human eating machine, she eats chips and slurpees for breakfast
I don't get it

anyways I'm rambling

I'm anxious for my new tattoo it's dedicated to my mom, she's been through a lot, lot of pain and suffering, it's for her, but she'll hate it anyways, she hates tattoos

happy mother's day mom, well it was yesterday but hooray

p.s. my friend scott gave me these haha my phone looks sooo 80's



No comments: