Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Hi it's me, I have to wait for my tattoo I guess I rushed things thinking anyone can just do a simple design but that's not the case it was dissapointing to walk in to see what had been drawn
it's ok I respect the person for being an artist, but it wasn't what I was looking for, it's going to be on me for the rest of my life

anyways with no tattoo
my other plan was to buy an air compressor
and this completes my airbrush kit



I got it all for cheap too that air compressor is worth 500 got it for 228
I had to put teflon tape around the fittings no big deal, one minor thing, the quick release valve is messed up so i have to buy a new one, cost of that 5 dollars
I can't wait to get started!
it's going to be such a stressful thing to overcome


anyways lesson learned today, be patient
I tend to rush things sometimes and I end up making mistakes

I have to stop spending money on things
the money spending will end soon I have the things I need now no more bitching


I'm concerned about a friend of mine, it's bugging me and I hope I don't loose sleep cause of it
de

No comments: