Wednesday, May 31, 2006

so my computer has been crashing constantly
I hate it, it needs to be laid to rest
it crashes every time I use it
it's very annoying when you're on ebay trying to bid on stuff

haha today at work I got this call from an employer so I took the call out in the back where we put stuff away (appliances and what not) and my boss caught the last few lines of my conversation "job interview on thursday"
my job can suck a fat dick, he already asked my buddy and he said nothing he asked him if I was looking for a new job, he said I know nothing man, then he goes that's pretty slick. What do they expect, they treat me like shit, they are total assholes about everything I do, and they're concerned about me leaving, I don't mean to fluff my own feathers but I've done a lot for this company, shitty how they treat their employers, and a lot of people are quitting they all hate the regional manager he smells like poo, no lie I don't get why either haha

anyways I bought a sweet sponge bob pez!


hahah and adam is a funny guy



so I've read the 2 series of bone, it's pretty good I really like the story so far, my friend adam has the first one I'll have to borrow it and he's got the 3rd one I love the graphics on this book it's pretty good
and lately I've been craving to watch invader zim a lot so I'll hit up my dvd's when I have time

but I don't have much to say right now I'm soo tired and I don't want to work tomorrow
but I gotta make some money
I wish I won the lottery instead of that london trip
oh by the way I got a txt msg today saying I won a trip to the bahamas... that's weird I'll have to look into this

No comments: