Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm happy today!
why you ask?
cause something came in the mail
don't you love when things come in the mail for you, obviously not bills, but things you are hoping for, you look in the mailbox everyday anticipating your package
that was me this whole week

I recieved my iwata hp-c airbrush gun!
:) so happy about this
I can't wait all I have to do is buy paint and an air compressor

here are some pictures of my new toy









great!

well today I hung out wiht ashley
and her little pug named posi he's a cute dog he ate my gelati hahaha cleaned it dry





and I saw this outside
some dude spray painted his car purple.... all of it!!
wow geez that's crazy



geez I don't get it hahah
oh well

anyways here's a picture of me jay and tom delonge
on our trip

2 comments:

Sanguchi said...

I see my camera that you stole from me is providing you with lots of pictures.... tsk tsk tsk. Any of your friends even visit this site?

xbrauliox said...

hahah yes stole :D


I dunno
you're the only one responding... :(