Wednesday, April 26, 2006


so here is the last 2 pieces of the puzzle
it's one of the biggest pieces that I had to do, seems like a lot is going on, I hope it's not too much 5 frames of one piece... :well I hope jay likes it
I'm put all my effort
andit seems like I do a good job of pulling things off the way I want them to, I love art I may not be a prodigy, I may not be the best, but I can definately do a pleasent job, takes years to get to where I want to be, but at least I'm trying, this will be the second painting I've sold, and I'm pretty excited about it, hardest part is picking a frame that will suite the colors and the theme
anyways, these paintings aren't done, I still have background to put on, which will take a few minutes
hope all goes well
Trip is nearing, I'm nervous, I have to wash my clothes and prepare my stuff tomorrow.
I have a job interview tomorrow, don't know what to expect, prob not much it's a wharehouse job... hope it pays well enough

psst a closer inspection

No comments: