Monday, April 17, 2006

playing with fire

well today was a pretty eventful day
even though I didn't have an easter meal with anyone, I did spend some quality time with friends
first I cleaned my room
then I talked to my friend ruth for like 3 or 4 hours hahah
we talk about anything, it's quite the awesome relationship I love it, I never get bored
then I seshed it up
my brother let me borrow his digi cam which is pretty rad of him
so here are some pics



that's me doing a bs 180, my friend josh wasn't good with the click of the button so he didn't get the right timing but you get the point I guess
here's another one



yeah then after all this
I went to my friend jay's bonfire



that's him putting on the fire, and his dog (apolo) don't know if there is on L or not
I dunno anywho here are more



adam haha funny guy




fire!! whoa


here's the group (lbc)
haha good times graeme had to work early in the morning so he didn't make it



but anyways that's my day today

hope most of you had an eventful day
if anyone knows me, give me some chocolates cause I didn't get any

1 comment:

Sanguchi said...

Hopefully your friends didn't wreck my camera.