Monday, January 04, 2010

Audiobooks


Thanks to demonoid and a friend of mine, mr Brandon Tridle (by the way check out his photos, he's pretty good and I'm stoked on his photos always).
Anyways I finished this one:
David Cross: I drink for a reason
I must say I haven't laughed this hard in a long time, of course alone. I highly recommend to read or listen to this one if you are into that kind of sarcastic type of low brow humor. Plus it's David Cross. Just a comical genius!

Now I'm onto a different one:
George Carlin: Napalm and silly putty
So good so far! I just started so can't give out an opinion.
Anyways since I'm lazy and I won't read books I'll let them read it for me, and besides I already have enough shit to read this year. Will report back with maybe, possibly an opinion or two. Mind you they'll be quite short.

No comments: