Sunday, July 29, 2007




So I guess this camera is doing me a good thing, I've been snapping quite a lot of pictures, getting tips here and there from people so that's awesome, I don't really say much on here other then a few things posted about the picture. Two years ago I bought a camera, it was a nikon em, and before that I took graphic design course in high school, I always wanted to get a camera since that course, cause I went and developed the photo myself and I thought this was pretty rad so now I'm here taking an abundance of photos, still learning, I'm just an ameture and I appreciate all the good feedback I get. Thank you.


So I guess I'll let you know what's been going on with my life if you decide to care. I work as a customs broker at the moment, hopefully soon I will go back to school, I have a girl I care for very much, we'll get into that later, way later and right now I just got out of a foot injury so today I started skating again, I've been out for 2 months now, this injury has been the worst I've been in, nothing's put me out for 2 months, maybe I'm getting older harder to heal. When I was young I would hurl myself down any set of stairs, now a days.... not so much


Anyways I'm running out of things to say, it's sleepy time, going skateboarding tomorrow morning. Good night


oh, one more pictureL: off camera flash (wireless)

No comments: