Saturday, July 28, 2007


a bug's life, I used an improvised meothod to do this kind of like a cheap man macro but I guess it kinda works, obviously there are a few discrepencies like not all of the picture is going to be focused but whatever I think these two pictures are neat

this however is used with a vr macro zoom 1600 lense and it is an amazing lense I want to get the cheap version the 60mm no vr macro lense, look at all the gunk in the coin
right here is the real fisheye, mine gets cropped out so this is what it's supposed to look like this is a 10.5 so I think when it goes in my camera it's 17, so mine is a 16 I think when it goes on my camera it becomes a 24 "wide angle" and I know some of you will probably dislike the use of fishey, saying it's a usless lense, I beg to difer especially when I want to get into skateboarding used quite a lot, great lense not for everyone


No comments: