Saturday, October 21, 2006

Oh man my brother let me borrow this movie, soo sad such a great movie
As a civil war hits Korea in 1950, two brothers are drafted into the army. The older one, Jin-Tae, is overprotective of his younger brother Jin-Seok trying to keep him alive, but the rigors of the war slowly wear them down, and the resentment and jealousy builds when the older brother becomes a war hero driving a wedge between the two of them.
The ending is pretty damn sad I recommend this movie to anyone, there are a lot of war movies out there, mostly amaricanized movies of how americans are generalized as the ones who are the heros and the opposing obviously the enemy. I like that this movie kinda stayed away from that.

Lately I have been watching movies by myself it's great I hated it before but now I can just sit there and watch a ton of movies. My friday was spent with a laptop on my stomach watching a movie

I have a job now it's permanent, I'm a custom broker, seems fancy to me. I got lucky and now I can start saving money, money for a lot of things that I need to accomplish. I bought a shutter release cable now I need a tripod I want to do the star streak photography, appearntly the best time to do that is in the winter, as well with the northern lights, it's amazing to see that I love it (probably the only thing I love about canada) so I hope to find someone to go and do this with out of the city.

Well this guy from regina came to winnipeg I was talking to him and we want to start a pop punk band, geeze me and graeme have wanted to start an effin pop punk band since hmm 2 years ago now.... we've been through so many people and no one ever stuck to it, last guy was a good guitar player but there's just a hug lack of committment in this city with music, I don't think there is one band that I am interested that comes from this city, it's lacking. ANyways I hope this goes somewhere not like before, dude seems like a nice guy. Anyways today I'm going to hang out with friends, it's been a week I need to see some people
peace out!

No comments: