Sunday, October 08, 2006


the collection begins
and it's putting a ding on my wallet but I'm happy I love my new lense
it's radical, it's a 70-210mm zoom lense. Tomorrow I'm getting some work done but I may have to be a scrooge unless I get a deal which I highly doubt. Halloween is coming up and I haven't worked on my costume, I have to get on that I think it'll be great, I'm going to be a robot again haha I'll definately take pictures this time. Today I went and saw the protector

it was crazy so much fighitng and over the top I laughed and what not good movie, makes me want to own an elephant and beat the shit out of bad dudes :)
today was such a lazy day I felt very very useless hopefully tomorrow will be eventful. Thanksgiving will probably be spent with graeme and friends. I'm missing someone so much I don't know why I like talking to her she's amazing can't wait until we talk in person it's going to be the best thing ever

No comments: