Thursday, June 22, 2006


brings back a lot of memories
good times I had with people, I no longer care for anymore

....
...
..
.

yeah I don't know I'm a little bit upset, I hate the phases that I am recieving
I have an idea of what's going on, I can sense it, I'm prob right about what's going on anways, it's gonna hurt so I'm prepared for this

I quit my job, I wrote up my resignation letter, I've never been so happy, those fuckers haven't heard the last of me though.

I have a dilema though, I got asked to go on tour
and for that I have to pick job or tour... pretty tough choice I need one and I love the other
I may get away with it though cause I have settled on this other job now it's up to them if they want to keep me or not, I have to call them back before I leave for tour
we'll see how things go

I'm happy and a bit upset though

I went to see unearth the other day it was pretty good
I was quite the goofball though
yay...

sometimes we play stupid games
like throwing golf balls at our nuts



time to sleep though I I have one more week and few days to go
I'm not showing up on my last day and I'm going to demand my money for the satelite reciever that this asshole boss of mine took away from me

yeah she's a dove, she's a fucking nighmare

No comments: