Thursday, May 25, 2006

the story so far

ok so today I go and deliver this bunk bed
note that we deliver to "lower income families"
but that's beside the point
anyways I deliver this bunk bed to this family and I have to set it all up, it's going upstairs to the children's bedroom the kids are about 10 years old
I look at the wall and I see this



geez what a sight, I'd hate to live there

my job stinks I don't like seeing this sort of thing I don't even know what happened nor did I bother asking

anyways today I got a sweet phone call made my day, friend ashley called right on

I was having a bad day, got an email from a friend of mine, she isn't really having a good time where she moved, and it affects me cause she's close to my heart sucks, wish I could do something

other news, my brother's wife flies in from japan to come stay with us, then we have to move out
can't wait to get out of debt soon enough!
I decided to go back to school, I may take radiology or go back to fine arts they both seem to interest me a lot, one for the money and the other cause I love art
I'll have to make a descision real soon.

mr wade got me into this bear called gloomy bear, I really dig the simple japanese cartoon/animation of this and the story so far from what I understand is this bear kills and beats up this kid, haha great!





so anyways this saturday I jam with this tom guy, he's got a digital line 6 delay pedal, we're gonna fool around with some sounds see what we can come up with, I love delay I think that kinda of sound is pretty cool, gonna get some piano parts in there, some subtle riffs and spruce things up
speaking of music, I talked to my friend nate about starting a band, he's off to cali to start something he used to play in endless fight and most of the guys in that band called it quits but nate still wants to play, so he wants me to play bass, go to the states and tour.... I do'nt know I'm thinking hard about this, I really want to go to school but I do want to tour and I love music... another but.. I don't like hc that much to dedicate full time tours hmm yeah I don't know

off topic again
new coheed and cambria - good appollo, I'm burning star IV, volume: 1 fear through the eyes of mad
yeah long name for an album!
I used to dislike this band a lot but I slowly got into
and man this album is amazing!! wow I'm floored by how much I love the songs, some songs sound like rush! hahah and rush is amazing
great use of instruments
they have this one song and it sounds like the secrete song from nfg - catalyst haha it's good

well anyways that's the story so far

2 comments:

Sanguchi said...

Ok, first, what the hell is that stain?
Second, you and that bear. My wife will laugh at your childish behaviour!!!

xbrauliox said...

it's blood smeared on the wall