Thursday, April 13, 2006

winnings

well as some of you may know I did win a contest
by macbeth contest was to win a trip to london, at first when they called me I thought it was a joke, and I didnt' seem too impressed by the whole thing, it actually hasn't kicked in probably will when I hop on the plane. I'm pretty happy about this whole thing, I never won anything in my life at all, even for dinky little contest in schools, so this is big!


yeah the ataris are playing, I'm pretty happy about that as well and mainly to see angels and airwaves, it's weird that the drummer from offspring is in this band... :
anyways yeah I'm going to spend most of my money buying clothing, for my brother my friends
oh and I feel extra crappy I couldn't take my best bud
so I will be going with my friend jay and we'll be taking lots of pictures

so I've been thinking hard about this $719 purchase

I'm going to finance it but hmm I don't know the best thing that will come of this is me and graeme will start recording in hopes to start a band or do something, last thing I want is for this to collect dust, but then I again I can sell it on ebay....

what else to say
I'm off to pick up my passport tomorrow
going to pick up some water color paper
and possibly skate
hang out with my friends late night cause I have friday off
so here's to having a good time

lates!

No comments: