Friday, April 21, 2006

so I own this
it's just waiting for paypal to take it out of my account



can't wait to get my new wallet
my other one has a huge hole, and loosing money isn't cool

so yeah

I get antsy about where my money goes sometimes
and I hate spending money, but at the same time I love it
air brush
tattoos
and I'm spending money like a mad man in london
I can't wait, it's only a week away
:D

I think I'm going to be addicted to ebay... not good!
hahah

I guess money comes and goes

there are better things to enjoy
friends
family
the ones who love you the most

I'm listening to the smith's right now
pretty stoked on this band, so good, I recommend
anyways I'm off to sleep I've been very tired lately
and our work lost a good employee, two to be exact, now I'm going to have to work with 4 douche bags
and my boss has a sneaky suspicion that I'm quitting, but I always try to steer him away from those thoughts
I want to hit him when he least suspects it
but I know he's always one step ahead of me, I just have to be careful

anyways wish me luck finding a job
and wish my brother luck cause he needs one more then I do

peace out

1 comment:

Sanguchi said...

Finding a job blows. Give me money for Silent hill movie. Help a brother...