Sunday, April 16, 2006

cops and robbers

I almost got arrested today
for what you ask?
hmm this may sound stupid
well it is stupid
we came out of the round table (restaurant) and we were in the parking lot, just dicking around, jay said he could do lunges while Iwas on top of him, so he tried to pick me up and graeme gave me a wedgie and my underoos ripped pretty badly, so so they ripped it off, and the cops come by and they were like, what the fuck ar eyou guys doing? I go, umm they gave me a wedgie, and he took all our id's so we waited, cracked a few jokes, the guy came back from his cruiser, and he started being an asshole, he asked jay how he was getting home, he said "driving the car" the cop was like where's the vehicle he pointed to it and the cop asked him, is it yours, and he said no it's my friend adam's car, then the cop, goes stop being a fucking smart ass, just answer the question
total asshole
then he goes you guys better leave or I'm arresting you, as he's pointing to me, what a fucking tool I hate fucking dumb asses like this tool

I'm gonna get arrested for getting a atomic wedgie?!
please
this is where our tax dollars are going, so cops can be power trip assholes

2 comments:

Sanguchi said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! SO!!! This is what you do most of the time!! Getting Atomic Wedgies and getting busted by the popos!! Tsk tsk tsk!!

xbrauliox said...

yeah sounds stupid to me hahah